I am proposing that an initial payment of (insert amount) be accepted on debt amounts owed to (insert name of lender) and be paid as follows:
Month 1 - $ (Now)
Month 2 - $
Month 3 - $
The payments are structured based on short term affordability and my projections for stability and improved cash flows thereafter. I have found myself in extreme difficulties over the past months and just could not enter into any arrangement and now ask that you consider the above and provide a chance to make good in some way the obligations to (insert name of lender).
If accepted, I will require:
1. the payment schedule outlined above be also outlined in your confirmation/acceptance letter especially given that any other agreements I enter into to assist in paying the said obligations will require an understanding of my existing monthly commitments.
2. that there is a clear indication that the arrangement addresses my overall obligations to (insert name of lender) and not just one loan.
3. that there is flexibility in my negotiating and making a one time settlement at any point opposed to making payments until (insert month of last payment) then negotiating to settle additional balances.
4. that the confirmation/acceptance be on your letterhead and signed for easy visual verification.
5. confirmation of receipt of the first payment of (insert amount) made (insert date).
I thank you for your consideration and look forward to your reply.